My October Foodie Pen Pal package comes to me from Ottawa courtesy of Maria at Little Miss Cornucopia
Can we say pretty?!
All the extra touches, so nice! Re-useable box with flower details.
When I had unwrapped all the items, these were the goodies I found:
1. A sparkly card with a friendly message from Maria.
2. Stash pumpkin spice tea. The tea bags smelled amazing, a good way to warm up a cold night. Stash is one my favourite tea brands!
3. Salted herbs & apple cider vinegar dressing/marinade picked up at the Gatineau hot air balloon festival. I have some spinach and veggies that I cannot wait to try this on. I think I will also marinate some chicken in this concoction too.
4. Apple butter. So perfect because I have a bread recipe that I can incorporate this apple butter with.
5. Prana organic almond, goji and cranberry trail mix. When I get snackish in the afternoon, this will be great.
6. The October issue of Best Health Magazine. I discovered some new items and tips as I perused the magazine on my commute downtown. I love a good read.
Thank you so much Maria!! =)