I know, I know, it’s August and my last post was a month ago. What gives?!
Well, it’s been a hectic July for me. Lots of happenings – good and bad – occurred, putting me off my rhythm and taking up my time. And frankly, I just didn’t feel like blogging. I did have moments where I wondered if I should just shut it down. Was this the end of the Sweet Spell blog?
This blog has been around for 5 years now. 5 years!! I am amazed that I’ve been at it for that long. I can’t believe how time has flown by and how things have changed so much. I’ve changed. Whether I’ve changed for the better or for the worse is still up for debate but life events have a way of making you think hard about life.
What’s worth the effort and not?
What it boils down to is that no matter what happens, I still love to bake and create, I love food and enjoy writing about it. And so long as I still love and enjoy all of those things, this blog will live on.
So, please stay tuned Peeps. More posts to come. =)
Thank you to Emily at The Sugarlump for nominating me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award.
YAY! My first award! When I first started this blog, I never knew such things existed. I never expected my blog to take on a life of its own and to be such a source of joy, excitement and entertainment for myself. When I read a comment, see a “like” and gain a new follower, I am ecstatic. So thanks to all of you who support. It truly means a lot to me.
In accepting this award, it is my pleasure to complete the following:
Link back to the blogger who nominated me.
Post the blog award image on my page.
Tell 7 facts about myself.
Nominate 15 other blogs and let the nominees know they have been chosen.
Here’s 7 Things About Me:
1. I am an only child.
2. I am allergic to cats, but love fat ones. I’m talking any cat over 30 pounds.
3. My favourite movie is The Sound of Music, I once watched it 3 times in a row. The wedding scene makes me smile every time.
4. I don’t think people say please or thank you enough.
5. I love good ice cream. Anytime, anyplace. Even for breakfast.
6. As a child, I was neat freak, but now as an adult, have morphed into the messiest person ever.
7. I suffer withdrawal pains if I don’t drink coffee in the morning. I blame Starbucks. I’ll take a tall hazelnut pike, if you’re wondering what to order for me…
To my 15 nominees, I’ve chosen you because your blogs are insightful, beautiful to look at and noteworthy. Keep those posts coming. =)
Again, thank you and please keep supporting. =)