Thank you to Emily at The Sugarlump for nominating me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award.
YAY! My first award! When I first started this blog, I never knew such things existed. I never expected my blog to take on a life of its own and to be such a source of joy, excitement and entertainment for myself. When I read a comment, see a “like” and gain a new follower, I am ecstatic. So thanks to all of you who support. It truly means a lot to me.
In accepting this award, it is my pleasure to complete the following:
Link back to the blogger who nominated me.
Post the blog award image on my page.
Tell 7 facts about myself.
Nominate 15 other blogs and let the nominees know they have been chosen.
Here’s 7 Things About Me:
1. I am an only child.
2. I am allergic to cats, but love fat ones. I’m talking any cat over 30 pounds.
3. My favourite movie is The Sound of Music, I once watched it 3 times in a row. The wedding scene makes me smile every time.
4. I don’t think people say please or thank you enough.
5. I love good ice cream. Anytime, anyplace. Even for breakfast.
6. As a child, I was neat freak, but now as an adult, have morphed into the messiest person ever.
7. I suffer withdrawal pains if I don’t drink coffee in the morning. I blame Starbucks. I’ll take a tall hazelnut pike, if you’re wondering what to order for me…
To my 15 nominees, I’ve chosen you because your blogs are insightful, beautiful to look at and noteworthy. Keep those posts coming. =)
Again, thank you and please keep supporting. =)